Several transportation managers across different industries requested a portable battery operated tensioning tool strong enough for use with heavy-duty non-metallic strapping. In addition to making it easier on their employees, they wanted to eliminate air hoses and speed the strapping process.
Allegheny introduced a hand-held battery operated tensioning tool for use with GatorSTRAP®, MakoSTRAP® and any other non-metallic woven and composite strapping. It has the horsepower to secure strapping up to 1 1/2” width, Grade 5.
BENEFITS OF HAND-HELD BATTERY OPERATED TENSIONING TOOL
- Medium Duty tensioning tool able to handle non-metallic woven and composite strapping and lashing.
- Suitable for use with multiple strap widths from ¾” to 1 ½”.
- Enough torque for the most demanding applications.
- Provides high-speed continuous tensioning.
- Tensions a strap in one cycle; does not require multiple re-tensioning.
- No cables or hoses.
- Easy to use – similar to a standard drill.
- Weighs 8 lbs. and can be operated with one hand.
- Battery charge lasting up to an 8hr shift.
- Comes with an extra battery, recharging unit and hard protective case.